Home         Knot Gallery         Downloads         Book Preview        Press        Other Projects        Contact        Forum        Join us on Facebook!

ABoK #615 T shaped button/toggle knot

Fusion knot and historical knot tutorials.

Re: ABoK #615 T shaped button/toggle knot

Postby mabel_marble » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:31 am

Hi Hotmetalmel,

a HUGE thank you for your time and trouble, although my request wasn't wisely placed - time-wise - as I haven't got time to attend to it until Saturday. :? Should have at least mentioned that there is no hurry. It is just that I am fumbling with a clasp again and with certain ties I don't know where to tuck the ends. And this toggle knot looks perfect.
As much as I can see at first glance this is a very detailed description and should be managable, and I guess the most important is your precious hint about the stick for tightening. I promis I will post my first toggle knot here. :)

Best wishes
Barbara
Not knotting is not on
mabel_marble

Postby KSue » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:02 am

Thank you so much for taking time from your busy schedule to show this as requested. I greatly appreciate it! I will tackle one this week. I'm sure that after you have done one, the rest are a bit easier.
KSue

Postby littlemstr » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:35 pm

This is awesome! Thank you very much. I was wondering, do you ever use ABOK #617 or other T shapped patterns for smaller pieces? Any tip or trick to that one, as I keep getting a lumpy finished piece when tightening that one. I have 615 down now though, thanks to your post. :).
littlemstr

Previous

Return to Knot & Tie Tutorials