Home         Video Gallery         Free Downloads         Press        Other Projects        Contact        Forum        Join us on Facebook!

Keeping busy back in country.

Share and discuss your knotwork.

Keeping busy back in country.

Postby VCobra » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:12 am

Hope CygnuS doesn't mind the play on his title. I started uploading some of these in his thread, not realising all those pic uploads were from him! I thought it was a joint page and didn't want to step on anyones shoes thus me starting this one.

Some of these are reposts but are only so due to me finally getting the upload size correct.

A few of the things I've gotten up to, I'm still getting the hang of things but thanks to TIAT tutorials I'm slowly getting them tidier first time around.

Added a compass on this one for something different, I had it mounted on the side as I feel in the very middle looks weird.

Mind the stubble.
Hey, wanna tie the knot? Give me a hand with my Solomon Bar? Nothing suss.....
VCobra

Re: Keeping busy back in country.

Postby VCobra » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:25 pm

Dog leash finished, my mate wanted it to look robust and manly so he got this...
VCobra

Postby VCobra » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:43 pm

Some cobbled in camoish patterns.

One for the GF.

First watch attempt, my personal one.

Watch I did for my boss, it had a different attachment set up than normal watches so it was tricky.

Another G shock band.

River Bar

Hands free torch set up on my gun belt. Now I can see where I'm going and who i'm chasing after. Works extremely well for building clearances as the beam is quite wide and you can still control the dog or firearm well.
VCobra

Postby silverfin101 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:12 pm

Loving your work, especially the g-shock! I'm gonna try that now! ^^
Keep it up!
silverfin101

Postby verstellen » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:09 pm

verstellen

Keeping busy back in country

Postby Sharonmig » Thu May 02, 2019 5:20 pm

Im ordering a pair, id like to go ahead and get 2 more for the rear. But are they the same front and back?

By the way, if you guys need to breake all captchas - I recommend this:
XEvil 4.0: best captcha solver, included Google ReCaptcha-2!
Sharonmig

Postby verstellen » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:44 pm

verstellen

Postby verstellen » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:38 pm

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
verstellen

Postby verstellen » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:38 pm

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
verstellen

Return to Completed Works