Home         Video Gallery         Free Downloads         Press        Other Projects        Contact        Forum        Join us on Facebook!

Auto Parts and Accessories companies reviews

The place to generate conversations about fusion knots or knotting in general.

Auto Parts and Accessories companies reviews

Postby MultiX » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:40 pm

Tell me where can I find information about the Auto Parts and Accessories companies on the Internet? It is important to have a verified and independent site.
MultiX

Re: Auto Parts and Accessories companies reviews

Postby Lolipap » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:23 pm

Hello. You know, I don't like looking for spare parts for my car on the Internet. But today I had to do it. It's been two weeks since I need to replace the wipers with a car, but I can't find a suitable size for my wipers. I read on the internet here https://autozone.pissedconsumer.com/review.html about AutoZone. Found their address and drove up to this place looking for new wipers, but I forgot their size. Fortunately, the AutoZone staff were able to not only help me choose the right size, but also install them. They even went so far as to teach me the installation process so that I can install them myself in the future. Both ladies, one named Crystal, I believe, were extremely helpful and the customer service at AutoZone was excellent. I am very happy with my experience.
Lolipap

Return to General Discussions