Home         Video Gallery         Free Downloads         Press        Other Projects        Contact        Forum        Join us on Facebook!

Dating and Social Networking

The place to generate conversations about fusion knots or knotting in general.

Dating and Social Networking

Postby Kerkis » Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:22 pm

Hello everyone, have you used the services of zoosk?
Kerkis

Re: Dating and Social Networking

Postby Jalio » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:58 am

Hi. Whether you are looking for a casual date, a potential date, friendship, or a long term relationship, Zoosk dating site will help you. I recently had a question. How can I chat for free at Zoosk? I decided to contact the zoosk customer service. They told me that free users cannot send messages, use the Zoosk SmartPicks feature, use incognito mode, use chat or see who you like. All of them are blocked for subscription. Subscriptions renew monthly unless you purchase 3, 6 or 12 month packages, but they will automatically renew as well
Jalio

Postby RonaldPratt » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:44 am

I haven't met anyone for a long time. would like to change that. What's the best way to meet and start a relationship now?
RonaldPratt

Postby CodyRogers » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:44 pm

I understand that you are still very lonely, I advise you to start dating and chatting with guys on the Internet. Now you can do it very quickly and easily using what I think is the best gay dating site. There are actually a lot of sexy guys who are also looking for someone to meet and chat with, so I think you can do that. everything in your personal life you just have to want and try.
CodyRogers

Return to General Discussions