Home         Video Gallery         Free Downloads         Press        Other Projects        Contact        Forum        Join us on Facebook!

Egypt new capital

The place to generate conversations about fusion knots or knotting in general.

Egypt new capital

Postby MultiX » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:17 am

Egypt’s new administrative capital is located 45km east of Cairo on the way to the port City of Suez. The project is supposed to offer thousands of jobs and stimulate the economy. When complete the new capital is expected to accommodate a population of 5 million people solving the chronic congestion issue in current capital Cairo. Below is Egypt’s new administrative capital project timeline and all you need to know about the project from beginning to the present date.
MultiX

Re: Egypt new capital

Postby Lolipap » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:12 pm

Hi. Thanks for the information. I already regularly review properties such as secon new capital. I am planning to invest in this property. Do you think it is not yet subtle that you know about this?
Lolipap

Postby among1 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:41 pm

Thank you for taking the time to discuss this, I love learning more about this topic. If possible, once you have the expertise, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is extremely helpful for me.
flip coin
among1

Postby smithedward306 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:45 am

Moncler is a leader in the field of winter fashion and sportswear. They design high-performance clothes that are both fashionable, Learn squash online yet functional for any occasion or season!
smithedward306

Return to General Discussions